Beli E-book dan jana WANG!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Late post...but still relevant




It has quite some time after the last visit of Tun Dr Mahathir to IMU..If I'm not mistaken,it was during second week of my rotation schedule. 7 July 2009...That's the day i will remember as long as i can...


After hearing to my friends that they will get involved in presentation/exhibition during Tun's visit to IMU, i felt a little envious..how lucky they are...Chance to meet a great leader of Malaysia..


Tun entered the Auditorium hall of IMU about 9.45am...I was sitting at the farthest seat in the Audi, only could barely see him in crowd of people guarded by his body guards...He smiled from the time he entered until he was seated...so generous of smile...


Later, Tun was invited to give his speech...He spoke with a very good tone and pace...He stood still while giving speech and sometime inserting some humour into his speech..making people enjoyed with his speech...He shared some of his experience and vision...


Later on, a dialogue session with students was opened with title of "Leadership in medicine"


Some students asked their questions and answered by Tun slowly and with wisdom...i guessed some of the questions were not really meet the title/theme...Neveetheless, Tun gave his best to make it clear to students what they need to do to be a great leader in the field of medicine...


Right after the MC annouced the end of the dialogue session, Tun spend a few minutes to interact with the students...Many students took the chance to take photo with him...and some shook his hand...I was not sure what were they intention to take photo or shake hand with Tun..Maybe just for feeling proud, etc... At that time I was still at my seat..looking from far the situation..deep in my heart, i really want to shake his hand...one thing that keep coming in my mind...HOW do really great leader/people shake their hands? Will i shake like them in the future?


After for some time, i thought that i won't have the chance to shake his hand as the crowd that surround Tun was getting larger...


Then, I had an idea..I went out from Audi through rear door..and waited for Tun to come out through the front door...


Luckily, after went through the big crowd, i managed to get close to Tun and i put out my hand to shake him...Suddenly he take my hand with a smile and i shook his hand...


At last, i could feel a handshake of a great leader... :)


1 comment:

  1. Goji Berries... yes... I tried those too.For my health conditions, Those sweet, red berries seemed to help, but only during the time when I consumed them. I don't want to take a drug for the rest of my life, so why would I want to take a natural supplement everyday for the rest of my life (although Goji berries are very tasty and are highly nourishing). To me this was not a cure either (and I'm LOOKING for the CURE).
    Up to that point, I hadn't found a cure. I felt like a young jumbled mess. I continued to have extreme pain, but continued on my path to healing. I started to focus on myself and not everyone else. When I was a young adult, I took on too much responsibility out of a sense of obligation. This was no longer healthy for me, so I resigned from all my projects and groups. Those days to come were the best [and worst] days. I took a lot of time off work, yet began to feel so extremely exhausted. Many health professionals "diagnosed" me with adrenal fatigue & Hiv,Prostate Cancer so my situation was annoying then I keep searching for permanent cure online that's when I came to know of Dr Itua herbal center hands whom god has blessed with ancestral herbs and a gift to heal people with diseaseSo I made a purchase of his herbal medicines and I have been watching my health for 6 years now and I actually confirmed that his herbal medicines are a permanent cure and I'm so happy that I came to know of his herbal healings.You can contact Dr Itua herbal center Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com if you went through exactly what I go through in terms of health conditions because to be honest there is more to learn about natural herbs than medical drugs.

    ReplyDelete